You set the standard for the content you need. If you just need one article quickly, that’s great. If you’re looking for a monthly plan (ex: 6 posts per month), that’s great too. Check out some of my promises below and contact me for more information.
My Freelance Writing Promises
As a freelance writer, I offer Guest Posting services as well as Ghost Writing services. This means that I am happy to publish content under my name to help the piece gain some traction with my connections, or if you’d prefer, the content can be published under your name.
All of the posts I write for my clients include:
- 1000+ words written in blog-style (subheadings, bullet points) with a green SEO and Readability score so that all posts are optimized.
- Unlimited revisions.
- Screenshots when relevant.
- Help with content ideas that work for your business.
- Social shares on my social channels (combined 4,873 relevant, real connections in the online marketing industry across Twitter and LinkedIn alone).
- I can produce an article within one week if needed. For bulk orders, I prefer to have a deadline of everything finished at the end of the month, but can be flexible.
So What Makes My Writing Different?
I take the time to learn about your business and your needs. Because I have worked with so many editors in the online marketing industry in the past, I know what editors look for when analyzing an article and I know how that can change from site to site and person to person. In addition, after working in an agency for 5 years, then the sole marketer for a nonprofit, and now the Marketing Manager for a travel company, I understand how to analyze audience and create content to appeal to that audience.
The one thing I’ve found to be so important: Your content has to be unique. I won’t write on topics that have been written about recently or are “overdone.” I spend so much time (so, so much time) coming up with unique story ideas that will work for your business.
While I’m a writer first, I work to help my clients in any way I can along the way.
See Examples of My Writing
My writing has been published on hundreds of blogs. Visit the As Seen On section of my website and click any of the logos at the bottom to see my author pages. This will give you a look at some of the writing I have produced on different publications over the years.
If you’re interested in learning more about how I can help create your blog content, website content, ebooks, or offer consulting regarding your online content strategy, please email me at Amanda.DiSilvestro@gmail.com or use the form on my Contact Page. I can’t wait to hear from you!